Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Charred Corn Crepes- 3 ways

So we've definitely still been cooking- I just haven't been blogging. I've decided that even if I don't have the time to write full-on blog posts about recipes we like, that I'll still post them because I want to remember which ones were hits! Here's the latest from tonight:

We tried the charred corn crepes from smitten kitchen and they were a hit! They were very versatile. We  enjoyed them three ways:


Taco style!



Simple tomatoes, sour cream, and cilantro


And for dessert with maple syrup! 

They were pretty easy and very delicious. Basically you char corn (we did it in a cast iron pan), blend it with crepe batter, and cook it! We highly recommend these!

3 comments:

  1. These sound very tasty! I'm leaning toward the middle version - tomatoes, sour cream and cilantro - can't go wrong there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, I have never made savory crepes before. These look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete