Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake



I'm behind on posting recipes, so it's already a little late this year for strawberries. Still, I think this recipe would be excellent with some of the late season raspberries that are available now. It would make a prefect smooth and creamy end of summer treat. You don't even have to turn on your oven! The berry flavor is the most prominent, so make sure to use good ones. This isn't a hard dessert to make, but it does take a little bit of time, so plan ahead. You can find the recipe over at the cooking channel.


3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Sara! I love the addition of Nutella to the crust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love no-bake desserts at this time of the year. This cheesecake looks pretty and very yummy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks soo good and so my kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete