Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lemon Sparkle Cookies


This picture's been on my blog header since the beginning but I've never posted about it. I guess I figured there was some unwritten rule about not posting a recipe unless you made it while you were a blogger. My awesome friend found a picture of these on facebook and asked for the recipe, so I figured I'd share it with all of you.

I made these for Christmas, but they'd be awesome anytime. You can coordinate the colors to whatever holiday you're celebrating, like red for Valentine's Day! Basically they're scrumptious little bites of lemon-flavored goodness. And yes, they can be addicting. 

I got the recipe over at the kitchen and they have some awesome step-by-step photos so I'm just going to direct you over there



No comments:

Post a Comment